Prep 8 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but it's pretty easy to marinate the chicken ahead of time. The chicken comes out so tender!
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan (can be frozen or defrosted).
- Pour italian dressing over chicken.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Take chicken out of refrigerator after marinating for 8-24 hours.
- Place seasoned bread crumbs in shallow pan.
- Roll chicken in bread crumbs until coated.
- Place coated chicken in back in the 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken.
- Cook at 350°F for approximately 30-35 minutes.
This can also be made without the breadcrumbs...I like to marinate the chicken and then sprinkle with parmasean cheese and salt and pop in the oven at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Delicious and healthy!
Although this recipe produces tender, tasty chicken, I had some trouble with the method. The recipe doesn't really say whether or not to drain off the marinade. So, I drained off most of it but left a little in the pan. Then, the breadcrumb coating ended up really mushy & not at all crispy like I was expecting.
Served this chicken tonight with Italian bread wow it was GREAT! Everyone loved it! Marinated for 24 hours and it was so tender! I will defintly be serving this again! THANKS for a great recipe!