Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe off another web site.
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons green olives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced meat and brown.
- Reduce heat to low. Add wine, cover and simmer 35 minutes.
- Add olives and let simmer 10 minutes more. When ready to serve, add cherry tomatoes, and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes until just split. Serve immediately.