Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An incredibly simple, and great tasting chicken. The finished product is SO tender, and the flavor is amazing.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (You might need 2)
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Put the chicken in a shallow baking pan.
- Use a fork to poke holes in the chicken, on both sides. The more holes you poke, the better the chicken will soak up the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken. Make sure it completely covers the chicken.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- The next day, pull the chicken out of the fridge and toss it in a skillet on the stove. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side until its done.