Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple yet fabulous! This great tasting flavorful chicken dish is perfect when you're short on time but still want something home-cooked!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons light margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine parmesan, oregano, parsley, rosemary, garlic, & pepper.
- Brush chicken with melted margarine & dredge in parmesan mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes until cooked through.
This had a nice, strong flavor and the chicken baked up nicely and smelled fantastic. Made this for Healthy Choices ABC Game. Thank you!