2 hrs 15 mins
This was my Nonna's recipe. We always had this for the holidays. It is my favorite cheesecake because it doesn't have a crust. The most important thing is to NOT open the oven door.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour 10" spring form pan.
- 2Mix the ricotta, sugar, and cream cheese together.
- 3Add 6 eggs (one at a time and mixing between each), flour, and sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- 4Pour batter into pan and bake 1 hour at 350.
- 5Turn oven off and leave the cake in the oven for another hour. DO NOT OPEN OVEN!
- 6Cool completely and spread with 1 jar of pineapple or cherry preserves, fresh strawberries, or any other topping of your choice.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.8 mg
- Sodium 188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g