Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy and inexpensive appetizer that will be a hit at any occasion. Be sure to make this several hours or a day in advance to give the flavor from the ingredients time to meld. Can be used as a spread, or made into cheese balls.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni (finely diced)
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix by hand or mixer until well blended. Form into one or more cheese balls if desired. Let stand several hours, or preferably overnight if possible. Serve with your favorite crackers.
We really liked this a lot. Will definitely be making again. Of course I added a little extra garlic.
Very good! Anything with fresh garlic is a winner! Made for PAC Fall 2009.
I made something similar to this that was heated in the oven. I prefer this cold version, especially in the summer. I used dried onions instead of fresh; just a personal preference. I served this as a spread instead of in a ball. Easy to make ahead and have ready the day of a party.