Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mouth watering cheddar biscuits with a splash of Italy. Sure to beat Red lobster's.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 5 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese (cracker barrell suggested)
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- Mix dry ingredients 1st before adding egg& milk.
- Gently fold dough with your hands.
- Spoon dough on to ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes in a preheated 450 degree oven.
- Top bread with garlic-butter spread.
- Sure to please!
Yummy, they disappeared right out of the oven!! Will have to double the recipe next time, took me all of 15 minutes from start to finish!!
This recipe was easy and great. I served the biscuits with pasta and my family loved it. This recipe is sure to put red lobster up to a battle. I will make this recipe a regular in my household. Thanks mike.
Absolutely wonderful! I served these with a seafood pasta dish - Perfect!