Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great side dish to serve with your Italian meal. I like the cauliflower crunchy but you can cook it longer to suit your taste.
- 1⁄2 medium cauliflower, break into small floweretts
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 10 stuffed green olives, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 tablespoon olive oil (Lite or Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Lite or Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 capers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Put cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes, remove and put in cold water for 30 minutes or more, Drain well before mixing with dressing.
- In a bowl combine oil, lemon juice, capers, olives, onion, celery parsley, Salt& Pepper, mix well.
- Add well drained cold cauliflower, Toss.
- Place in serving dish& serve.