Recipe by Bergy
Great side dish to serve with your Italian meal. I like the cauliflower crunchy but you can cook it longer to suit your taste.
Top Review by Tinks
We really (really) liked this Bergy...my boss tried to steal little bit of leftovers I brought for lunch. I did cut the celery back just a tad, but it was still crunchy and so very flavorful. Do you think there are other veggies that would hold up as well as the cauliflower? Thanks for a wonderful and cool summer salad.
- 1⁄2 medium cauliflower, break into small floweretts
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 10 stuffed green olives, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 tablespoon olive oil (Lite or Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Lite or Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 capers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes, remove and put in cold water for 30 minutes or more, Drain well before mixing with dressing.
- In a bowl combine oil, lemon juice, capers, olives, onion, celery parsley, Salt& Pepper, mix well.
- Add well drained cold cauliflower, Toss.
- Place in serving dish& serve.