Great side dish to serve with your Italian meal. I like the cauliflower crunchy but you can cook it longer to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, break into small floweretts
- 1/2 small onion, finely sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 10 stuffed green olives, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil (Lite or Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Lite or Virgin)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 capers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Put cauliflower in lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes, remove and put in cold water for 30 minutes or more, Drain well before mixing with dressing.
- 2In a bowl combine oil, lemon juice, capers, olives, onion, celery parsley, Salt& Pepper, mix well.
- 3Add well drained cold cauliflower, Toss.
- 4Place in serving dish& serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives