This is the filling in traditional Italian cannolis, a hint of orange with vanilla is my family's favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Zest the orange and mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix on high speed for one minute scraping the bowl once or twice.
- 3Put the filling in a gallon sized zipper bag in the refrigerator for one hour or longer. Overnight works well.
- 4Fill in cannoli shells by cutting a corner off the zipper bag and gently squeezing into one end of the cannoli shell, repeat on the other end.
- 5You can also serve on cookies or as a dip.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Cannoli Filling or Dip
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g