Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the filling in traditional Italian cannolis, a hint of orange with vanilla is my family's favorite.
- Zest the orange and mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix on high speed for one minute scraping the bowl once or twice.
- Put the filling in a gallon sized zipper bag in the refrigerator for one hour or longer. Overnight works well.
- Fill in cannoli shells by cutting a corner off the zipper bag and gently squeezing into one end of the cannoli shell, repeat on the other end.
- You can also serve on cookies or as a dip.