Recipe by ScrappieDoo
Super quick and easy. Using a refrigerated pizza dough really cuts down on prep time. All the flavor, none of the fuss!
- 1⁄3 lb hard salami
- 1⁄3 lb ham
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 package pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄8 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Open tube of pizza dough, unroll, and roll out until approximately 8"x12".
- Layer ham and salami, then top with mozzarella cheese. Lightly drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Carefully roll from the long side and pinch well to seal the entire loaf. You should have 1 long roll. Place on lightly oiled cookie sheet, seam side down.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Slice and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.