- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ounces cups extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a mortar& pestle, grind together red and black peppers, dried herbs, garlic powder, minced garlic, and salt.
- Mix herb mixture into a small bowl.
- Pour olive oil on top.
- Mix throughly.
- And serve.
- Store unused mixture in an air-tight container.
- Can be easily multiplied to make larger portions.