- 453.59 g soft butter
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped fine
- 828.06 ml sifted flour
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip butter with mixer.
- Continue mixing at low speed and add 1 cup powdered sugar, walnuts, then the flour, a few tablespoons at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Drop cookie batter, by teaspoonfull quantities, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- The dough is fairly stiff so just roll the batter in little balls and then press down with a glass to shape.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350°.
- Remove from pan; sprinkle with a little powdered sugar.