- 1 1⁄4 lbs mild Italian sausage or 1 1⁄4 lbs hot Italian sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 8 8-9 inch flour tortillas
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Remove sausage from casings, brown in a large skillet and pour off excess fat.
- Add spinach, Alfredo sauce and basil and combine.
- Divide mixture between 8 tortillas, roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until hot.