Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My family really likes the traditional bean burritos but, I really wanted to experiment and try something new. It was a hit just a really good take on a meatball sandwich.
- First in a large mixing bowl add finely chopped onion and next 3 ingredients.
- Mix meat and crumbs until completely incorporated.
- Spray the bottom of a slow cooker with non-stick spray to make removal easier. Roll meatballs and add them to the slow cooker in an even layer.
- In a seperate bowl add both cans of sauce mix in spegetti mix and pour over meatballs. Cover set on high for 5 hours or until meatballs read internal temperate of 167degrees F. Let meatball mixture cool I suggest refrigurating it before assembling tortillas to avoid a soggy mess.
- Get tortillas spoon meatballs and cheese roll burritos and put on baking sheet top with extra sauce and cheese,place in a 350 degree oven for 25 minute.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.