Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A twist on the American version. It adds a bit of both worlds. My grandmother's recipe that makes me remember summers with her as a kid.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- swiss cheese, slice's
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat you pan (skillet) on med-low to med.
- Take 1 cup of sliced mushrooms and sauté with butter and 1 table spoon Italian dressing till lightly brown remove and cool.
- Take 1/2 cup of left over sliced mushrooms and chop into small chunks then mix into hamburger meat with 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Using the same pan (skillet) make hamburgers into patties.
- Cook till brown in the middle.
- While meat is cooking, soak sautéed mushrooms and tomatoes in Italian dressing and remaining parmesan cheese.
- After meat is finished cooking spoon mix onto each hamburger.
- Place Swiss cheese over and let cheese melt.
- Then you are ready to enjoy.