Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sprouts in a mustard flavored vinaigrette with shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprout (or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- Trim fresh sprouts, quarter and steam 10 minutes. Or follow package directions.
- Whisk next 5 ingredients together.
- Toss sprouts with viniagrette.
- Top with shaved parmesan and basil.
That's a great way to dress up brussels sprouts. It's easy to do. I omitted the basil because I didn't have it. The taste was very good. Thanks Pebbles :) Made for Cookbook tag game
This mustard balsamic dressing is a perfect match for brussels sprouts! I followed the recipe as written and wouldn't change a thing. Thanx for a new way to make my favorite veggie!
Delicious! I halved the recipe, and accicdently put a little too much mustard, so added a pinch of sugar to offset the sharpness of the mustard. I loved it and will make this again. Thanks! Made for New Kids on the Block game!