Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy
- 3 ripe vine ripened tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves
- 1 small sourdough bread, load cut into 1 cm slices
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium. Combine tomatoes, red onion, oil, balsamic and season well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lightly spray pan with olive oil, and char bread on both sides until golden.
- Rub one side of each bread with garlic clove.
- Top bread with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil leaves.