1/1 Photo of Italian Broccoli With Tomatoes
When you're tired of plain old broccoli, try this variation. It tastes like it takes a lot more work than it does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place broccoli and water in casserole dish.
- 2Cover and microwave on high for 4 to 8 minutes, until broccoli is'tender-crisp'.
- 4Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- 5Add tomatoes.
- 6Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 to 4 minutes until tomatoes are hot.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Microwave for 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Broccoli With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g