- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup chunky Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped drained roasted red pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli as directed on package until crisp tender;drain.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch. Unroll pizza crust dough and press evenly in pan.
- Bake crust 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Spread tomato sauce over crust. Top with broccoli, mushrooms, peppers and cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.