Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Another way to serve broccoli when in season at the farmer market.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Steam broccoli for 10 minutes, or until tender and still bright green.
- Refresh under cold water.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and red pepper 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli and wine and sauté; stirring another 3-5 minutes.
Think this recipe has potential. Made as written and all we could taste was the crushed red pepper. If I was to make it again would cut the crushed red pepper by at least half and maybe add a little parmesan cheese. Thanks for the post.