Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals.
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices chopped pancetta (or chopped center cut bacon)
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts (thin or regular)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat garlic and olive oil over medium heat in a small nonstick skillet, using just enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Beat the eggs and add to the pan, scramble until fluffy but not dry.
- Remove egg mixture and set aside. Wipe pan with a paper towel and return to heat. Add pancetta (or bacon) to the pan and brown but don't crisp too much, as they will finish cooking in oven. Drain on paper towels.
- Scatter eggs over the Boboli crust. Next sprinkle pancetta (or bacon) and parsley evenly on the crust. Dot the pie evenly with the mozzarella.
- Place the pizza in a cold oven directly on the rack or on a perforated pizza pan. Turn oven to 400 degrees F. Leave in for 12 minutes. Remove and top with black pepper, to taste.