From Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat garlic and olive oil over medium heat in a small nonstick skillet, using just enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- 2Beat the eggs and add to the pan, scramble until fluffy but not dry.
- 3Remove egg mixture and set aside. Wipe pan with a paper towel and return to heat. Add pancetta (or bacon) to the pan and brown but don't crisp too much, as they will finish cooking in oven. Drain on paper towels.
- 4Scatter eggs over the Boboli crust. Next sprinkle pancetta (or bacon) and parsley evenly on the crust. Dot the pie evenly with the mozzarella.
- 5Place the pizza in a cold oven directly on the rack or on a perforated pizza pan. Turn oven to 400 degrees F. Leave in for 12 minutes. Remove and top with black pepper, to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breakfast or Dinner Pizza (Carbonara) Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.4
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 301.0 mg
- Sodium 787.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts