Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package large refrigerated biscuits (like Grands!)
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 8 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one biscuit in each cup, and press into bottom and all the way up the side.
- Mix ricotta with Italian seasonings, and place 2 tablespoons in each cup, spreading it all around the inside.
- Scramble each egg in a bowl (custard cup works well), then pour into a muffin cup, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the egg is set.
- 205 calories.