In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Spray 8 jumbo muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place one biscuit in each cup, and press into bottom and all the way up the side.
- 4Mix ricotta with Italian seasonings, and place 2 tablespoons in each cup, spreading it all around the inside.
- 5Scramble each egg in a bowl (custard cup works well), then pour into a muffin cup, and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes until the egg is set.
- 7205 calories.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breakfast Biscuit
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 173.2 mg
- Sodium 705.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: