Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A quick, one dish breakfast casserole.
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350. Crumble sausage and brown over medium heat. Drain and set aside. Brown potatoes. Beat eggs and combine with milk. Stir potatoes and sausage together and place in a casserole dish. Combine egg mixture with 1 cup of the cheese and add to sausage and potatoes.
- Place in oven. Just as the eggs begin to set, top with remaining cheese. Continue baking until eggs are set and cheese begins to brown. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.