1/1 Photo of Italian Breaded Tilapia
Amanda Beth's Note:
This is an easy recipe for a weeknight. Low fat and kid approved!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in a quart size ziploc bag.
- 3Pour Italian dressing in a different quart size ziploc bag.'.
- 4Place tilapia, one piece at a time, into the bag with Italian dressing and shake.
- 5Then put in the bag with the breadcrumb mixture and shake.
- 6Repeat with other fillets. Mound any unused breading on top of fish.
- 7Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, until fish is done and topping is browned.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breaded Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 953.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 30.5 g