Recipe by Amanda Beth
This is an easy recipe for a weeknight. Low fat and kid approved!
Top Review by Katanashrp
I made this with basa fillets and let them marinate for a few hours in the dressing before dredging them in the breadcrumb mixture. The result yielded delicious results with minimum effort. A great make ahead meal too. Thank you!
- 4 -5 tilapia fillets
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in a quart size ziploc bag.
- Pour Italian dressing in a different quart size ziploc bag.'.
- Place tilapia, one piece at a time, into the bag with Italian dressing and shake.
- Then put in the bag with the breadcrumb mixture and shake.
- Repeat with other fillets. Mound any unused breading on top of fish.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, until fish is done and topping is browned.