This is an easy recipe for a weeknight. Low fat and kid approved!
Make and share this Italian Breaded Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder in a quart size ziploc bag.
- Pour Italian dressing in a different quart size ziploc bag.'.
- Place tilapia, one piece at a time, into the bag with Italian dressing and shake.
- Then put in the bag with the breadcrumb mixture and shake.
- Repeat with other fillets. Mound any unused breading on top of fish.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes, until fish is done and topping is browned.