1/4 Photos of Italian Breaded Pork Chops
This was given to me by a neighbor. I haven't tried it, but want to put it here for safekeeping. It looks great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- 2In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk.
- 3In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- 4Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned.
- 5Remove garlic and discard.
- 6Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side.
- 7Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breaded Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 289.8 mg
- Sodium 1155.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 57.8 g