Recipe by Elena Bedner
My husband loves this easy and quick chicken. I use the egg substitute whenever I can to lower the fat in this recipe, but 2 eggs and 2tbs of milk can be substituted.
Top Review by Marsha D.
Delicious breaded chicken. I used recipe#63812 for the Italian seasoning and some panko bread crumbs to give a crunchy topping. Turned out very nicely. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 carton Egg Beaters egg substitute (or other egg substitute)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Lay chicken on large cutting board, cover with plastic wrap, and pound with meat mallet till about 1/4 inch thick.
- In medium bowl, mix egg beaters, salt, and pepper.
- On large plate, mix breadcrumbs and salad dressing mix.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.