Elena Bedner's Note:
My husband loves this easy and quick chicken. I use the egg substitute whenever I can to lower the fat in this recipe, but 2 eggs and 2tbs of milk can be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut chicken breasts in half.
- 3Lay chicken on large cutting board, cover with plastic wrap, and pound with meat mallet till about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4In medium bowl, mix egg beaters, salt, and pepper.
- 5On large plate, mix breadcrumbs and salad dressing mix.
- 6Dip chicken in egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumb mixture.
- 7Arrange on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breaded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 365.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix
Egg Beaters egg substitute