Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I made up this recipe last night when I needed something to take to a barbeque. It was very flavorful and I received lots of compliments.
Top Review by yogiclarebear
Pretty good. Good flavor and overall easy to make. 15 minutes was just to long to cook for us, our cauliflower mushed up. I only had regular breadcrumbs, so I spiced them myself with thyme, basil, and oregano. Good side for Italian chicken dishes.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam cauliflower in microwave or on stovetop until just barely crisp-tender. Set aside.
- In large skillet, saute green onions and garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, basil and salt and pepper to pan and mix well. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is at desired doneness.
- Mix together bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Add to pan and stir to mix.
- Serve immediately.