Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made up this recipe last night when I needed something to take to a barbeque. It was very flavorful and I received lots of compliments.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Steam cauliflower in microwave or on stovetop until just barely crisp-tender. Set aside.
- In large skillet, saute green onions and garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, basil and salt and pepper to pan and mix well. Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is at desired doneness.
- Mix together bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Add to pan and stir to mix.
- Serve immediately.
Pretty good. Good flavor and overall easy to make. 15 minutes was just to long to cook for us, our cauliflower mushed up. I only had regular breadcrumbs, so I spiced them myself with thyme, basil, and oregano. Good side for Italian chicken dishes.