This is my moms recipe, simple and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 22. Mix Parmesan cheese and Italian bread crumbs in a bowl.
- 33. Rinse chicken under cold water. trim off fat from chicken and slice into halves. Pat chicken dry.
- 44. Lightly coat chicken into the mayonnaise, then into the bread crumbs mixture to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- 55. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, flipping once halfway through (this helps avoid loosing bottom coat). Cook for full duration or until coating is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.5
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 859.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 37.5 g