Italian Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Mix Parmesan cheese and Italian bread crumbs in a bowl.
- 3. Rinse chicken under cold water. trim off fat from chicken and slice into halves. Pat chicken dry.
- 4. Lightly coat chicken into the mayonnaise, then into the bread crumbs mixture to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- 5. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, flipping once halfway through (this helps avoid loosing bottom coat). Cook for full duration or until coating is golden brown.