Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is my moms recipe, simple and good.
Make and share this Italian Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Mix Parmesan cheese and Italian bread crumbs in a bowl.
- 3. Rinse chicken under cold water. trim off fat from chicken and slice into halves. Pat chicken dry.
- 4. Lightly coat chicken into the mayonnaise, then into the bread crumbs mixture to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
- 5. Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, flipping once halfway through (this helps avoid loosing bottom coat). Cook for full duration or until coating is golden brown.
I made this & it was very good but I didn't check the temp. until 40 min. had passed & it was 185 degrees so next time I'll check it after 30 min. was still very good just a little over cooked!
Great tasting chicken and SO easy which I love. I cut it down to use for 2 tenderloins and baked only 20 minutes. Made for PAC Spring 2013.