Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An all purpose breadcrumb mix. This recipe is used with the Shrimp Di Santo recipe posted on this site.
- 2⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Use mix for seasoning fish, chicken, or pork.
- If you can't use fresh garlic, use granulated garlic instead of garlic powder.
- The granules don't stick to each other like the powdered garlic.