1/1 Photo of Italian Breadcrumb-Crusted Tilapia W/Lemon
Chef Scherezade's Note:
Tilapia pan-fried in vegetable oil and lemon juice with crispy Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate Italian breadcrumbs, egg/milk, and flour into 3 separate mixing bowls.
- 2Combine garlic, onion, pepper, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 3Also, add pinches of each spice to the flour.
- 4Heat stove top at medium, and add veggie oil and 3 slices of lemon.
- 5Place each fillet first in flour mixture, coat well. Followed by the egg mixture, and finally the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to coat well.
- 6Add up to two fillets into the oiled frying pan and cook till light brown on either side. Make sure to drain the lemons of juice into the pan.
- 7Drain on paper towels over plates before serving.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Breadcrumb-Crusted Tilapia W/Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 967.7
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 998.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 43.0 g