Tilapia pan-fried in vegetable oil and lemon juice with crispy Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Separate Italian breadcrumbs, egg/milk, and flour into 3 separate mixing bowls.
- Combine garlic, onion, pepper, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Also, add pinches of each spice to the flour.
- Heat stove top at medium, and add veggie oil and 3 slices of lemon.
- Place each fillet first in flour mixture, coat well. Followed by the egg mixture, and finally the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure to coat well.
- Add up to two fillets into the oiled frying pan and cook till light brown on either side. Make sure to drain the lemons of juice into the pan.
- Drain on paper towels over plates before serving.
VERY easy to cook and delicious
This is a gr8 dish... my 3 yr old daughter is a picky eater and this fish was a hit with her too.. she said it tastes just like nuggets... it's definitely a keeper
This was awesome. Even my girls who hate fish ate it. As my kids say "its a keeper"