1/1 Photo of Italian Bread Wedges
These are a nice accompanyment for pasta meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, mix water, oil, sugar, salt, flour and yeast.
- 2Let rise 30 minutes.
- 3Spread dough on greased cookie sheet.
- 4In small bowl, mix italian dressing with pepper, oregano, garlic and thyme.
- 5Spread this mix on top of dough.
- 6Sprinkle cheeses on top and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Bread Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 352.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g