- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄3 cup kraft Italian dressing
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix water, oil, sugar, salt, flour and yeast.
- Let rise 30 minutes.
- Spread dough on greased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix italian dressing with pepper, oregano, garlic and thyme.
- Spread this mix on top of dough.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.