Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a unique use for a Boboli pizza crust: make a bread salad. The Boboli crust is nice and substantial and stands up well to the liquid ingredients in this no-cook salad. If you use the English cucumber, there is no need to peel or seed. Recipe from Linda Larson at About.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlecreamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli pizza crusts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb hard salami, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to blend.
- Serve immediately.
This salad made us a great lunch! We loved the pizza crust in the salad. Next time I think I am going to try pitta bread in place of the Boboli pizza crust. Made for Aussie #17. Thanks Lorraine.