- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup black olives (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut loaf in half lengthwise.
- Hollow out bottom of loaf leaving a 1/2 in shell.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingred. mix well.
- Spoon into bread shell; replace top slice.
- wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve warm.