Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We've had this in the finer Italian restaurants here in Michigan and it's a must have when eating Italian recipes. If you are a garlic lover, you will love this and adjust the garlic to your preference. My hubby & I usually share a plate of this and I'll have 5-6 pressed cloves of garlic on my side alone!
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French baguette
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (pressed)
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- black pepper
- Pour Olive Oil onto salad sized plate.
- Place pressed garlic all around the edges of the plate to form a ring of garlic.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over garlic& olive oil.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, oregano,& black pepper over entire plate.
- Dip Italian Bread or French Baguette until your garlic loving heart contents.
This dip is amazing!!!!!! We loooooooved it. Served it with crusty Italian bread and homemade lasagna. Salad goes great with this dinner.
This is fantastic! I forgot the parmesan (oops) and used garlic powder and it was still delicious. It looks so fancy too. Thanks for sharing :)
Very enjoyable dip. Love all the flavors. Anything with garlic and parmesan gets a thumbs up here.