1/3 Photos of Italian Bread Dip
We've had this in the finer Italian restaurants here in Michigan and it's a must have when eating Italian recipes. If you are a garlic lover, you will love this and adjust the garlic to your preference. My hubby & I usually share a plate of this and I'll have 5-6 pressed cloves of garlic on my side alone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour Olive Oil onto salad sized plate.
- 2Place pressed garlic all around the edges of the plate to form a ring of garlic.
- 3Drizzle balsamic vinegar over garlic& olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle parmesan cheese, oregano,& black pepper over entire plate.
- 5Dip Italian Bread or French Baguette until your garlic loving heart contents.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Bread Dip
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.2
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 954.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g