- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (Italian best)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all except oil and lemon juice in a small food processor or coffee bean grinder. Chop briefly until all about the same size.
- Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
- To serve, combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons herb mixture to 3-4 tablespoons olive oil mixture on a small dish.
- Dip sliced bread in mixture.