This is an olive oil-based dip with the perfect seasoning base.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (Italian best)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1Combine all except oil and lemon juice in a small food processor or coffee bean grinder. Chop briefly until all about the same size.
- 2Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
- 3To serve, combine about 1 1/2 teaspoons herb mixture to 3-4 tablespoons olive oil mixture on a small dish.
- 4Dip sliced bread in mixture.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Bread Dip
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 87.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g