Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
An Italianized version I created based on Quick & Delicious Bread Machine Recipes. The excessive herbs that the original recipe required intimidated me. I reduced the the quantity and changed the types of herbs.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 7⁄8 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 cup italian seasoning
- Place milk, water, butter, sugar and yeast in breadmaker.
- Add flour and place salt on top.
- Finally, add Italian seasoning (if you worry your breadmaker will get scratched, use the"add later" feature some machines have).
- Run your breadmaker as for a 1 1/2 pound loaf.