Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
In ‘Come Home to Supper’ by Christy Jordan
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) canswhole Italian-style tomatoes, with their liquid
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked mini bow tie pasta
- 15 -20 frozen meatballs
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- Place a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Place the chicken broth, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in the pot and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the pasta, meatballs, vegetables, and onion; decrease the heat to med-low and let simmer, uncovered, until the pasta is tender and the meatballs are heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.