Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy, kid-friendly pasta dish. From TOH-Quick Cooking.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jargarlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the spaghetti sauce and Italian dressing mix; stir to combine.
- Add the pasta, tossing to coat well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the pasta.
- Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until well heated.
I used raditore pasta and sausage spa. sauce and it was very good. Next time I will put in some more meat though. DH requested it that way. Very quick, easy, and tasty!
This just wasn't for us. It is easy just as the poster said, but there are a couple things we just didn't like. There is way too much cheese, you'd really really REALLY better like cheese. The sauce tasted odd to us, that... you can tell something packaged is in it.. taste. I'm giving this a 3 star simply because it really is easy. Although I really don't like it at all.
I love this one because it is so fast and really tasty. Great one to make when you have forgotten to get meat out of the freezer. My son's best friend went crazy over this! Thx.