- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jargarlic and onion spaghetti sauce
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the spaghetti sauce and Italian dressing mix; stir to combine.
- Add the pasta, tossing to coat well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the pasta.
- Bake at 400 degrees, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until well heated.