Recipe by Michelle S.
This is a "focaccia-like" bread. They are a breeze to make and are delightful with vegetable soups! I have been making these for so long I have forgotten where I found the recipe. This is fun to make with the kids too!
Top Review by LAURIE
Michelle, had a big pot of beef veggie soup on the stove and popped these in the oven. Great, easy and tasty idea. Think we will like them with pasta too! Will for sure do these again..TY!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can flakey biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, cheese, basil, oregano, green onion and garlic.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- On an ungreased cookie sheets, press or roll each biscuit to a 4 inch circle.
- Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture over each of the circles to within 1/4 inch of edge.
- Bake for 10- 13 minutes or until golden brown.