Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is enough marinade for up to 3 pounds chicken, use this for breasts or for chicken pieces. Plan ahead the chicken must marinade for a minimum of 8 hours.
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Pour over chicken pieces, toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Grill or bake chicken as desired (for boneless and skinless chicken breasts grill for about 4-5 minutes each side).
I thought this was delicious. My sister said she could taste the beer and she doesn't like beer.she said 4 stars. I could not taste it. I used Yuengling Beer. I also used both boneless skinless chicken breasts and chicken thighs with skin and bones. I marinated them for about 10 hours. They were moist and yummy.
Wow! Awesome marinade.Since I was baking the Chicken in the oven, I added White Mushrooms (What a Hit!)
I gotta sayyyy, this one is freak'n awesome!! I used Olive Garden italian dressing and Blue Moon beer. Also, used a few drop's of liquid mesquite smoke in marinade. Lightly sprinkled kosher salt on the outside and put on the rotisserie on my grill. Make's the skin nice and crispy and the taste is the best I'ev ever tasted.