- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin, trimmed of fat, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 (6 ounce) can Italian-style tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules or 1 teaspoon beef base
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen peppers and onions, thawed, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add beef; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until browned.
- In medium bowl, mix tomato paste, 1 cup water, the beef bouillon and red pepper flakes.
- Add tomato mixture and vegetables to skillet.
- Cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles.