Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For when zucchini and tomatoes are plentiful. Quick and easy.
Make and share this Italian Beef Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb beef, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups spaghetti, cooked, hot
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Stir fry garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add beef strips.
- Stir fry 1 1/2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove beef.
- Add zucchini and stir fry 2-3 minutes until tender crisp.
- Return beef to skillet.
- Add tomatoes and dressing.
- Heat through.
- Serve over hot pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.