Recipe by Ann Sanders
This is so good and quick. Its on the table in no time. It came from the old Hometown magazine that Better Homes and Gardens put out.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables and pasta, broccoli corn and carrots in garlic-seasond sauce (Green Giant-Pasta accents or Birdseye eye-Pasta secrets)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups no-salt-added tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a dutch oven, cook ground beef until brown, Drain well.
- Add bee broth, pasta with mixed vegetables, tomatoes, tomato juice, and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil, recuce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Ladle into soup bowls.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan Cheese.