5 hrs 35 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
You will be amazed at how so few ingredients can taste so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season all sides of roast with 1 packet of dressing mix and put into crock pot. Mix remaining 2 packets of dressing with 1c. of water.
- 2Pour water mixture over roast.
- 3Cover crockpot and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- 4Remove roast from crockpot and shred. ( If roast is not shredding easily, it needs to cook longer ) Put shredded beef back into crockpot. Add the entire jar of pepperoncini to the beef. Cook the beef with the peppers for 30 more minutes.
- 5Top rolls with shredded beef and peppers and top each sandwich with mozzarella cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.8
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 179.1 mg
- Sodium 1287.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 58.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian salad dressing mix