Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- In a skillet, bring broth, garlic, oregano, and pepper to a boil.
- Add green pepper.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncoverered, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove green peppers with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Return broth to a boil.
- Add Roast beef; cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Place beef and green peppers on buns.
- Serve with broth for dipping.
We had this for supper last night and it was great. I added slices of swiss and tomatoe to the sandwiches, and will make it again!