My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, bring broth, garlic, oregano, and pepper to a boil.
- 2Add green pepper.
- 3Reduce heat; simmer, uncoverered, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove green peppers with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- 5Return broth to a boil.
- 6Add Roast beef; cover and remove from heat.
- 7Let stand for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 8Place beef and green peppers on buns.
- 9Serve with broth for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.9 mg
- Sodium 2994.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium beef broth