- 1 can low fat low sodium beef broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lb low-fat deli roast beef
- 6 hoagie rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, bring broth, garlic, oregano, and pepper to a boil.
- Add green pepper.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncoverered, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove green peppers with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Return broth to a boil.
- Add Roast beef; cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Place beef and green peppers on buns.
- Serve with broth for dipping.