1/4 Photos of Italian Beef Patties with Balsamic Cream Sauce
Boston's North End is famous for it's Italian markets, restaurants and saint's day weekend festivals and I miss it so much! I was thrilled to find "The North End Italian Cookbook" by Marguerite Buonopane.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together beef, cheese, egg yolks, salt and pepper and form into 6 patties.
- 2Heat 2 tbls butter in a heavy skillet over medium high heat, brown patties on both sides, reduce heat to medium and cook until juices are pink.
- 3Remove patties and cover with foil.
- 4Add oil, 1 tbls butter and onion to the pan and cook over medium heat until onion is golden brown.
- 5Add cream and vinegar and cook on low 2 minutes.
- 6Pour sauce over patties and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Beef Patties with Balsamic Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.3
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 249.1 mg
- Sodium 550.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g